Sugar & Spice has just received its 5th 5 star review in a row.
People have said it is a ‘love it’ or ‘hate it’ book. I can take that. Either way, people are talking about it…BUT, we are selling thousands more copies in Europe (UK primarily) than on .com. Why?
We even re-wrote it for the US market. It’s going well, made a steady start, but it isn’t setting the world on fire.
But… we’re in pretty good company:
We can’t figure it out. Why are the rest of the world not buying into it? Is it because of the subject matter? Is it because people outside of Britain don’t like Brit thrillers? OR…
are we just being too ambitious?
Maybe we’re just greedy!
Get it now:
- Saffina Desforges – what is she doing? (saffinadesforges.wordpress.com)
- Sugar & Spice finally makes number one in thrillers (saffinadesforges.wordpress.com)
- 5 star treatment for Sugar & Spice! Our latest reviews (saffinadesforges.wordpress.com)
- A right Royal diversion (saffinadesforges.wordpress.com)
- Look behind you, Mr. Patterson! (saffinadesforges.wordpress.com)